Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Parks Nonenforcement Agents; Ft. Tilden

Last Friday around 2:30 P.M. there were two PEP cars parked on Wellhouse Drive close to West Drive, their drivers engaged in deep conservation. I walked past them and saw at least two unleashed dogs running around the peninsula, so I returned to the two PEP cars and asked one of the agents, a white woman in the car with plate no. 22365, whether dogs were allowed to be unleashed then. She said, "no", so I told her what I had seen. I then turned back again, continuing up Wellhouse to where I could watch. In a couple of minutes, the PEP car drove slowly up to the edge of the lake and stopped. The PEP agent did not get out. I waited around for five minutes and left.

* * *

Last Sunday around 10:30 at least four unleashed dogs were running around the beach at Ft. Tilden, including these two, one of which (as you can see) was not at that moment running around.



No comments: